Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Two months


It is hard to believe the twins are two months old. The time has gone by so quickly. This morning it occurred to me that having twins is really a juggling act. This thought came to me as I was holding Roman and bottle feeding him at the same time I was bouncing Renley in the bouncy seat with my foot immediately following changing both babies and taking turns playing peek-a-boo with them. Don't get me wrong, I love this juggling act.
Having twins has been bitter sweet, it is twice the smiles and love but ten times the work of a single baby. I mentioned to the pediatrician that the babies were really fussy and she began asking me questions about their behavior. As I answered her questions I realized the babies weren't really overly fussy but having two babies means one is always in the need of your attention for something. Realizing that has made my job much easier. I am not sure why it but just knowing that their needs are normal makes it more manageable.
I have decided today to create a photo counting book for the twins using items they are familiar with such as toys and clothing. I am looking forward to this creation and will share it once I complete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment