Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My Quotable Kids!!


I love listening to the twins talk to each other. The things they say make me smile often. I record these things in a notebook in hopes that I will remember them forever.

Here are just a few of the recent things they have written in the book.

*I walked into the room wearing a dress and Renley looked and me and said, "Mommy, you are a beautiful princess just like me!"

*Tonight as it was sleeting and snowing, Renley looked out on the porch and exclaimed, "Look, Mommy, its just like on the boat, its all sparkly!" (This needs some clarification, when we go out on the lake she loves when the sun glistens on the water and "sparkles.")

*When we correct onE of the twins the other one always speaks up and defends their sibling saying something like, "Don't be mean to my sissy!" (We are working on understanding the difference "between mean" and Mommy and Daddy teaching behavior."

*Renely says to Roman, "Hey Buddy, be careful or your going to fall."

*We walk into Casey's a few weeks ago to get donuts. I open the door and Roman throws his arms wide open and exclaims loudly with much enthusiasm "I LOVE DONUTS!"

*Renley says to Roman: "Hey Mr. Coose, what are you doing?"

*Roman says to Renley in the car: Roman: "that's a goooood song, Sissy!"
Renley: "Yes, Roman, that's a really good song!"

*Roman says to Renley: "Sissy, I miss you when I am sleeping!"

*Roman says to me when I go to get him up from his nap: "Mommy you are beautiful!"

*Renley says to Roman when he was upsest today: "Hey Mr. Grumpy Gills, what"s wrong?"

*We always have to sing the "I See the Moon" any time we see the moon in the sky.

These are just a handful of the things that fill my days and make me smile. I am so happy to have these two in my daily adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment